AXEL Epoxy Grout 302i (High Strength)
Quartz Reinforced Composite Epoxy Grout (High Strength): Part A: 10kg per pail Part B: 0.4kg per pail Total: 10.4kg per set Theoretical coverage: 2.1kg/m2/mm thick Colour: Light Grey 2 part system Ratio A:B 25:1 High early strength (1 day compressive strength ≥ 90mpa)
Axel mortar 302I is a specially formulated double component composite quartz reinforced high strength epoxy grout mortar with anti-skid or rough inish.Is mainly used as a high early strength grout patching for repair, bonding in concrete or metal substrates as in spun pile jointing, concrete square pile, U drain, culverts, manholes, pre-cast beams ,bridges, and columns.
• Grout patching to machinery or stanchion column base
• Bonding to bridge bearing pad, marble or slate floor or wall
• High early strength repair to carpark floor or potholes
• Repair of honeycomb concrete
• Expansion of joint edge treatment