MDF Medium Density Fiberboard
- It has a homogeneous construction without layers.
- It is a dry-processed fibreboard manufactured from wood fibres, is denser than plywood and particleboard.
- Primarily used for internal use applications, in part due to its poor moisture resistance.
- Tough resistance to all sorts of impacts and wear and tear.
- Hard and sturdy.
- High stability and smooth surface.
|4′ x 8′
(1220mm x 2440mm)
Inquiry - MDF Medium Density Fiberboard
Fill out the form below and we'll be in touch soon.